Welcome to Kluver's Poured Foundations Inc.
The foundation is the single most important element of any structure. We've specialized in Poured Wall Foundations since 1986. While completing over 80 basements annually and having over 50 years of combined industry experience, we can assure you that we'll deliver an on-time, quality, and professional product.
Advantages of Poured Foundations
- Poured concrete walls provide builders and owners with stronger, drier, more durable foundations. They offer performance that block walls simply can't match and they do it at a competitive price.
- Pouring concrete basements takes considerably less time than block construction.
- The increased strength density and joint-free construction of poured walls dramatically reduce basement water problems.
- Concrete is resistant to rot, decay, rodents, termites and fungi. Poured concrete is nontoxic, containing no preservatives to become free upon contact or by leaching. Solid concrete wall basements take care of themselves.
- Solid wall construction affords at least twice as much protection against fire as hollow core concrete blocks.
- Poured wall techniques are adaptable to most home designs. Poured foundations can be poured in ALL weather conditions